Vacation Pre-Checklist & Check In
We hope you are looking forward to your upcoming stay at the BEACH! We are certainly looking forward to welcoming you to our beautiful Beach Area. Upon arrival, you will receive a Check-In Welcome package that is tailored to your specific property.
We have found there is some information which is helpful for you to have prior to your arrival. To assist you in preparing and packing for your vacation, please find our Checklist below which includes information on provided items.
The Seaside Property Shoppe and the Owner provides certain disposable items;
A starting supply of the following items is provided in most of our properties upon arrival. Replenishment of these items throughout your stay will be up to you, but there is no need to restock these items prior to your departure.
· Toilet paper · Soap · Trash Bags
Several of our properties include the following additional items in starting supplies:
· Paper towels · Dish soap · Dishwasher detergent · Laundry detergent if applicable
Home Owner provided household items:
Every homeowner provides the following items. Please remember you are staying in a privately owned property, so items are unique to the homeowner’s taste and preferences.
· Bath towels · Hand towels · Face towels · Kitchen towels
· Basic pots, pans, and cooking utensils · Dishes and flatware · Toaster · Coffee pot
The following items are not provided by The Seaside Property Shoppe, nor by every homeowner. Some items, such as spices, coffee filters may be made available by a homeowner or left behind by a prior guest. If so, you are welcome to use these
· Desired spices or condiments
· Coffee, filters, sugar, and creamer
·K-CUPS where a Keurig is offered
· Food storage bags, foil, plastic wrap
· Toiletries (we provide soap, and toilet paper for your first few days of your stay)
· Beach towels and Beach chairs (some properties provide)
Recommended items to pack:
We do not want to suggest that you do not know how to pack for a vacation so we just want to add a few reminders!
· Phone & Device chargers
· Bathing suits
· Sun protection such as sun block, hats, sun glasses
· Flip Flops
Please feel free to call our office at 727.593.3008 with any questions!